CancerCure is a group of concerned people whose goal is to raise funds for cancer research at the University of Colorado Cancer Center. We welcome friends who are dedicated to finding a cure for cancer by providing direct financial support. Since 1996, CancerCure has raised over $1.8 million for the Cancer Center and is committed to funding the CancerCure/AMC Cancer Fund Chair for Prevention and Control by July 1, 2017.
General Membership ($100 per person annually)
• Behind-the scenes tours and events at Anschutz Medical Campus;
• Access to CU Cancer Center’s blog and e-newsletter with updates on the leading-edge research and upcoming events; and
• Subscription to semi-annual Cancer Center publication C3 – Collaborating to Conquer Cancer.
Patron Level Membership ($750 per person/$1,500 per couple annually)
• Same benefits of General Membership, plus;
• Invitation to the Patron Appreciation Dinner at the Barolo Grill Restaurant;
• Access to a specific development staff member at CU Cancer Center to address questions, assist with Cancer Center physician referrals and arrange individual/small group tours of the Cancer Center.
Platinum Level Membership ($2,500 per person/$5,000 per couple annually)
• Same benefits of Patron Membership, plus;
• Direct access to CU Cancer Center’s Community Engagement Coordinator, to assist members in navigating within the Cancer Center clinics. Coordinator will assist in identifying and contacting physicians and staff to answer specifics questions on cancer, along with providing in-house facilitation in the setting up of consultations and appointments with respective physicians.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CancerCure, contact Nina Ahbe or Midge Wallace, 303-781-0495 or become a member online.